Do you believe in miracles?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Just want to share this story. Nadia Bloom

I drive by the subdivision where she lives everyday and was praying she was OK. If you do not think that an 11 years old girl, with a health disorder, Asperger Syndrome, lost in the woods for four days and she is found alive, is not a miracle...OK...I will give you that.

Think again...that swamp is an alligator infested area. Think about all the snakes and all the wild animals that are there. And she was found alive with just insect bites and scratches.

I do not care what others would say but I would say God is good.

Just want to share this story. Nadia Bloom
I drive by the subdivision where she lives everyday and was praying she was OK. If you do not think that an 11 years old girl, with a health disorder, Asperger Syndrome, lost in the woods for four days and she is found alive, is not a miracle...OK...I will give you that.

Think again...that swamp is an alligator infested area. Think about all the snakes and all the wild animals that are there. And she was found alive with just insect bites and scratches.

I do not care what others would say but I would say God is good.
I am also from this area and work about a mile away. Finally a happy ending to a missing child!

DK, you KNOW that I believe in miracles. I agree that this was a miracle. When we saw it on the news this morning, it brought tears to our eyes.

DK, you KNOW that I believe in miracles. I agree that this was a miracle. When we saw it on the news this morning, it brought tears to our eyes.
Unfortunately, my first thought was that the guy that found her knew where she was all along...... Like some of the firefighters who go bonkers and set fires just to be the heroes to put them out? I'm really turning into a cynic the older I get.

How exactly did that creepy looking guy know she was hiding inside that full-size conversion van with no windows?

Yeah, I know I'm going to hell. But I'm ok with it.

Last edited:
Back