DC Sniper on the gurney tonight

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to school at University of MD college park during the shootings. It was really wierd. I would drive by the gas station where someone got sniped. When I would get gas near the university I would purposely move around in an unpredictable manner.

That was the first year I was out of college and had been at work for 4 months. I was being sent on my first conference to Virginia. My boss came with me and insisted we run places when out in public. Ah, memories of being a 22-year-old engineer with a crazy boss.

Remember, you have to have unpredictable movements. Makes the head shot a little more difficult. Bob and weave!

I remember this too and I'm glad this guy is getting what he deserves finally. What happened to the teenager that was helping him?

Remember, you have to have unpredictable movements. Makes the head shot a little more difficult. Bob and weave!
I recently heard a speaker that was a news correspondent in the middle East. He said official training told them if gunfire broke out, run in erractic patterns and bob and weave. The policy was later changed to just run like hell and get to cover ASAP because you can go much faster when you just run in a straight line to the cloest available cover and not have conciously think about bobbing and weaving.

Last edited by a moderator:
will his last words be "allahu akbar?
I don't think there's any credible reason to believe John Allen Muhammad's crimes had anything to do with Islam. If he finds comfort in religion as he goes, what difference does it make?

If it means anything, NPR said this morning that this guy never even gave any last words.

The whole thing sucks. What a waste of a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think little lee malvo should get the needle too, maybe if you start putting some younger punks down for good instead of prison they word will get out on the street

Back