Craigslist Murder

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
This has been front page news here since the weekend. It's really sad but once the story came out and a couple days went by with no word from the couple it was really hard to imagine this ending any other way. :\

People suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
They still haven't solved the case of the beheaded older couple out in a gated community at Lake Oconee. No suspects, no leads, nothing I've heard.

Apparently they think the suspects came in by boat, whacked the couple, decapitated the dude for whatever reason, and took the wife on a 2 week swim. Horrible.

There are some bad people out there.

The good news is that Georgia is a capital punishment state. It takes 20 years, but you get to meet your maker eventually.

Man I thought they had some leads on that one? Something like that you would think had to be "personal"?

People do suck! Really! Rob them but don't kill them.

Not like that's good either, but.
I hate to say it, but this seriously just made me laugh... I guess there are all sorts of levels of morals- even in the criminal world
Well, really, if it was your family that was a victim, you'd rather them just be robbed. I know, I've had a family member killed over a robbing. I'd give anything for it to have just been a robbery and not a murder too.

People do suck! Really! Rob them but don't kill them.

Not like that's good either, but.
I hate to say it, but this seriously just made me laugh... I guess there are all sorts of levels of morals- even in the criminal world
Well, really, if it was your family that was a victim, you'd rather them just be robbed. I know, I've had a family member killed over a robbing. I'd give anything for it to have just been a robbery and not a murder too.
I would rather not have any crime happen to anyone.

Back