Construction Breadth

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read the ouline, that is what is on it. But there is quite a bit of economics and scheduling, probably could not pass w/o doing well in those areas.

Read the ouline, that is what is on it. But there is quite a bit of economics and scheduling, probably could not pass w/o doing well in those areas.
^agreed

If you're not taking the construction depth, then you can get by with knowing basic engineering economics and scheduling. Don't lose sleep over it.

Good luck!

What exactly is on this? Is it mostly economics? Along w/ scheduling and such?
A construction textbook like Nunnally will cover EVERYTHING that you may see.. might be a good investment for the oddball question.. I had a few of those the first time that I took the test.. failed by 1.. the next time I had a construction text (Nunnally) and NO problems with the oddballs

What exactly is on this? Is it mostly economics? Along w/ scheduling and such?
A construction textbook like Nunnally will cover EVERYTHING that you may see.. might be a good investment for the oddball question.. I had a few of those the first time that I took the test.. failed by 1.. the next time I had a construction text (Nunnally) and NO problems with the oddballs

Did you use the Construction Methods and Management book for the morning session or for the afternoon?

CERM pretty much has the morning covered, afternoon more references are needed and a construction text is very helpful

CERM pretty much has the morning covered, afternoon more references are needed and a construction text is very helpful
This. If you really reviewed your CERM and understood where to find everything, you would be surprised to find that even the 10th edition is enough (that's what I used before the 11th was even issued...).

Back