• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE Exam Books - Reza Mahallati, Steven Hiner, Chelapati

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raybigto

Reaction score
Books below can be paid via paypal. If interested please email me please email me [email protected]. Pictures attached...

---------------------------------------

Reza Civil Surveying Review Workshop Practice Exam Book

$40 Shipped

I have pages tabbed and solved all problems in the book, which helped me during the exam. This was the most important book for me in the Survey exam, without doubt. Work through all the problems in this book at least 3 times and you will pass. I paid $80 bucks for this originally at www.surveyingreview.com.

-----------------------------------------

Steven Hiner Seismic Review Workshop Practice Book

Seismic Design Review Workbook for the California Civil P.E. Exam by Steven Hiner (Based on the 2006 IBC). Pages tabbed with my helpful notes. This book was 1 of 2 most imporrtant books to have for Seismic (the other is ASCE 7-05). I paid $100 orginally for this at www.seismicreview.com.

$35 Shipped

----------------------------------------

C.V. Chelapati Seismic Review Workshop Practice Book (9th Ed. Section III - Seismic Principles)

This was a reference manual used in my class at http://irvine-institute.org/ to prepare for the Seismic exam. If you plan to take this class you can buy it from me and save. The book was critical for the class and for practice. There were a few sections with sample problems that help me during the exam. I originally paid $124.95 for this.

$45 Shipped

Photo Feb 05, 10 54 23 AM.jpg

Photo Feb 05, 10 54 43 AM.jpg

Back