• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE Books for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

takingpe

Reaction score
I have the following books for sale, all in excellent condition, I would recommend having all of these if you are preparing for the civil pe exam transportation depth:

1. Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual (CEPP11) $30.00 + shipping 

2. Civil PE Sample Examination (CESX2) $20.00 + shipping

3. Six minute solutions Transportation $35.00 + shipping 

4. NCEES Principles & Practice, Sample Questions and Solutions $45 + shipping

5. Highway Capacity Manual: U.S. Customary Version (HCM2K) 2000, 1,200 pages, 3-Ring Binder, U.S. Customary Version $130 + shipping

6. AASHTO Roadside Design Guide 3rd Edition 2006 with Updated Chapter 6 $135 + + shipping

7. TI-30X IIS Calculator, Unopened. In case you need a spare for security during the exam. $8 + shipping

Or take it all for $350 plus shipping.

Email [email protected] if you are interested.

[updated]I have the following books for sale, all in excellent condition, I would recommend having all of these if you are preparing for the civil pe exam transportation depth:

1. Civil PE Sample Examination (CESX2) $20.00 + shipping

2. NCEES Principles & Practice, Sample Questions and Solutions $45 + shipping

3. Highway Capacity Manual: U.S. Customary Version (HCM2K) 2000, 1,200 pages, 3-Ring Binder, U.S. Customary Version $130 + shipping

4. AASHTO Roadside Design Guide 3rd Edition 2006 with Updated Chapter 6 $135 + + shipping

5. TI-30X IIS Calculator, Unopened. In case you need a spare for security during the exam. $8 + shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the following books for sale, all in excellent condition, I would recommend having all of these if you are preparing for the civil pe exam transportation depth:
1. Highway Capacity Manual: U.S. Customary Version (HCM2K) 2000, 1,200 pages, 3-Ring Binder, U.S. Customary Version $130 + shipping

2. AASHTO Roadside Design Guide 3rd Edition 2006 with Updated Chapter 6 $135 + + shipping

3. TI-30X IIS Calculator, Unopened. In case you need a spare for security during the exam. $8 + shipping

Back