• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE A.M. References For Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadetree

Reaction score
All prices include shipping. E-mail me at [email protected] or reply to this message if you are interested.

"Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam" (CEQR5), 5th edition, by Lindeburg, 2008, 128 pages, Paperback, like new condition. This is the latest edition and priced new on PPi2pass is $54.95. Will sell for $35.00.

"NCEES PE Civil Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions" (NCPEC4), by NCEES, 2008, 216 pages, Paperback, like new condition. This is the latest edition and priced new on PPi2pass is $69.95. Will sell for $45.00.

"Civil PE Sample Examination" (CESX2), 2nd edition, by Lindeburg, 2008, 168 pages, Paperback, like new condition. This is the latest edition and priced new on PPi2pass is $59.95. Will sell for $35.00.

"C.V. Chelapati Professional Engineering (Civil) License Workbook," 8th edition, Paperback, Volume III, Section 2.1 Geotechnical. This reference is in like new condition and helped me solve all morning Geotech related problems with ease and is priced new at $89.95. Will sell for $60.00.

"Dictionary of Civil Engineering," by John S. Scott, 4th edition, Paperback. This dictionary came in very handy during the exam and I already have all the letters of the alphabet tabbed, along with the table of contents. It is in like new condition and retails for around $60.00 new. Will sell for $40.00.

"101 Solved Civil Engineering Problems," 3rd edition, by Lindeburg, 1999. This is an older book, but came in handy by exposing me to more practice problems in my preparations. It retails for around $40 new. My book shows slight wear, but still in very good shape. Will sell for $20.00.

HP33s calculator, with reference manual and leather case. I used this calculator for the exam and found it very useful. It looks brand new and sells for $49.95 on the PPi2pass website. Will sell for $30.00.

The following items are still for sell. Paypal is preferred method of payment. Thank you

"C.V. Chelapati Professional Engineering (Civil) License Workbook," 8th edition, Paperback, Volume III, Section 2.1 Geotechnical. This reference is in like new condition and helped me solve all morning Geotech related problems with ease and is priced new at $89.95. Will sell for $60.00.

"Dictionary of Civil Engineering," by John S. Scott, 4th edition, Paperback. This dictionary came in very handy during the exam and I already have all the letters of the alphabet tabbed, along with the table of contents. It is in like new condition and retails for around $60.00 new. Will sell for $40.00.

"101 Solved Civil Engineering Problems," 3rd edition, by Lindeburg, 1999. This is an older book, but came in handy by exposing me to more practice problems in my preparations. It retails for around $40 new. My book shows slight wear, but still in very good shape. Will sell for $20.00.

HP33s calculator, with reference manual and leather case. I used this calculator for the exam and found it very useful. It looks brand new and sells for $49.95 on the PPi2pass website. Will sell for $30.00.

Calculator has been sold. The following items are still for sell. Paypal is preferred method of payment. Thank you

Back