• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil/Construction study aids for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeldridge18

Reaction score
I just passed the Civil/Construction PE this year on my first attempt and I'd be happy to help anyone that is struggling to prepare for this exam. Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions you may have regarding PE prep or the study aids for sale below. For anyone that's interested, I have the following items left for sale.

-$45: For the construction depth exam, I put together a binder that includes review course notes and sample problems that I found extremely helpful in preparing for the exam. It includes roughly 250 double-sided pages of notes from a professional review course on the construction module. It also includes about 200 pages of sample problems from this review course and additional worked problems that I’ve added from various other reputable sources. For anyone interested in purchasing copies of these notes/problems, I can make hardcopies of the material to send to you for $75 (includes shipping) or I can send you pdf scans of all the material for $45. Email me for a full description of what’s contained in these notes/problems and any other questions you may have. With each purchase, I would also include a two-page summary of my general recommendations for how to best prepare for the construction afternoon portion of the exam.

-$20: I am also selling the contents of another binder of notes that I created for just the morning breadth exam. Essentially, it's about 200 one-sided pages of quick-reference notes that I created in an attempt to boil-down the CERM (and other references) into only the important information that I really needed to know for the majority of the morning exam.. It contains my hand-written notes of all important equations (clearly defining what each variable represents, main units, etc..) as well as copies of all relevant background information (tables, graphs, etc...) taken from reference books. It also contains a copy of the CERM index, unit conversion charts, and other useful supplemental info. All pages are numbered and there's a table of contents for quick look-up. I ended up using these notes for about 75% of the morning questions. The remaining questions were look up questions that required the CERM. At the least, these notes can be used as a template to create your own binder in order to breeze through the morning exam. I am selling hardcopies of these notes for $30 (includes shipping) or $20 for just a scanned pdf copy. With each purchase, I would also include a two-page summary of my general recommendations for how to best prepare for the morning portion of the exam.

I prefer to use paypal for all purchases. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Jon

I'm dropping the prices of everything I have for sale below for this last month leading up to the exam. Also, I have a good construction depth practice exam for sale that really helped me gauge how prepared I was a couple weeks before the exam - just send me an email if interested. Also, I'd be happy to help anyone that may have questions on preparing for this exam... Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions you may have regarding PE prep or the study aids for sale below. For anyone that's interested, I have the following left for sale:

-$35: For the construction depth exam, I put together a binder that includes review course notes and sample problems that I found extremely helpful in preparing for the exam. It includes roughly 250 double-sided pages of notes from a professional review course on the construction module. It also includes about 200 pages of sample problems from this review course and additional worked problems that I’ve added from various other reputable sources. For anyone interested in purchasing copies of these notes/problems, I can make hardcopies of the material to send to you for $55 (includes shipping) or I can send you pdf scans of all the material for $35. Email me for a full description of what’s contained in these notes/problems and any other questions you may have. With each purchase, I would also include a two-page summary of my general recommendations for how to best prepare for the construction afternoon portion of the exam.

-$20: I am also selling the contents of another binder of notes that I created for just the morning breadth exam. Essentially, it's about 200 one-sided pages of quick-reference notes that I created in an attempt to boil-down the CERM (and other references) into only the important information that I really needed to know for the majority of the morning exam.. It contains my hand-written notes of all important equations (clearly defining what each variable represents, main units, etc..) as well as copies of all relevant background information (tables, graphs, etc...) taken from reference books. It also contains a copy of the CERM index, unit conversion charts, and other useful supplemental info. All pages are numbered and there's a table of contents for quick look-up. I ended up using these notes for about 75% of the morning questions. The remaining questions were look up questions that required the CERM. At the least, these notes can be used as a template to create your own binder in order to breeze through the morning exam. I am selling hardcopies of these notes for $30 (includes shipping) or $20 for just a scanned pdf copy. With each purchase, I would also include a two-page summary of my general recommendations for how to best prepare for the morning portion of the exam.

I prefer to use paypal for all purchases. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Jon

Back