• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil Construction Review Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AR Civil

Reaction score
I have the 3rd edition Civil PE Professional Engineer Exam Construction Module by Ruwan Rajapakse and the companion Construction Module Practice Problems also by Ruwan for sale. Both books are tabbed and have some highlighting, but are in good condition. I will leave the tabs in place, if you don't like them, just take them out. I will also include the 29hr Civil PE Exam Video Review that is sold on Ebay for around $20. I would like to sell the 2 books and CD as one lot. $45 gets it all delivered to your door. [email protected] for more info.

I am tired of looking at these, and I am sure someone out there can use them. I'll inclued the 2008 version of the NCEES Civil Engineering Sample Questions and Answers which has 20 morning questions and 20 questions for each afternoon section. Pictures are attached so you can see everything that is included. Same low price of $45 gets all 3 books and the review dvd delivered to your door. Reply to [email protected].

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Back