• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

California PE study material bundle - $170

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsd

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to sell some study materials for future California engineers! I'm trying to sell the following as a set in order to save me some effort needed in going to the USPS and shipping it out. I got all of these from PPI. The CodeMaster inserts and the CERM PP books are brand new, with zero writing in them, corners looking crisp, etc, etc. NCEES is in great condition, corners crisp, no writing in it. The Surveying book has seen some use and I wrote some notes in it, but these are only for areas where the book has errata, explanations that needed clarifying, or additional relevant information I read in other reference material, so maybe 5-10 pages total have writing on them. Pictures are available upon request.

MAIN 8-HOUR EXAM:

NCEES PE Civil Sample Questions and Solutions Book (NCPEC4; $69.95)

Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual (CEPP11; $64.95)

SURVEYING:

Surveying Principles for Civil Engineers (SPCE2; $64.95)

SEISMIC (3-hole inserts with key seismic design facts)

CodeMaster Seismic Design Category 2006 IBC/ASCE 7-05 (SDIA; $11.95)

CodeMaster Seismic Design 2006 IBC/2003 NEHRP/ASCE7-05 (SDINA; $16.95)

CodeMaster Allowable Stress Design 2006 IBC/2005 MSJC Code (ASDCM; $19.95)

If you were to buy them new, the above adds up to $248.70, and if you're a CA resident, taxes and shipping would add at least $30 to that, so you're looking at looking at pretty much $280.

I'm looking to sell it for $170, with USPS media mail shipping INCLUDED, which is basically 40% off. Please PM me if you're interested!

Thanks!

Andrew

Back