• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CA Specific Seismics and Surveying Study Materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qibb

Reaction score
CA Specific Seismics and Surveying Study Materials for Sale

Surveying:

1. Surveying Review 10 DVDs (20 hours) Full Recording of a 3-day Seminar, by Dr. Shahin Mansour.
  2. Surveying for California Civil PE License, 1st Edition, by Dr. Shahin Mansour.
  3. Surveying Practice Exams and Solutions for CA Civil PE License, 1st Edition, by Dr. Shahin Mansour.

No. 1+2+3 Package $270 OBO.

1. Civil Surveying Sample Exams, 2nd Edition, by Peter Boniface. $30
  2. 120 Solved Surveying Problems, by Peter Boniface. $15

Seismics:

1. Seismic Practice Exams and Solutions (2009 IBC/2010 CBC & ASCE 7-05), 2nd Edition, by Dr. Shahin Mansour. $35
  2. 300 Seismic Practice Problems and Solutions (2009 IBC/2010 CBC & ASCE 7-05, 2nd Edition, by Dr. Shahin Mansour. $55

If you are interested in any of the books above, please email me at [email protected]. Please note shipping is not currently included in the prices but I am open to other best offers if you want to get a package. Just let me know.

Good luck to you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
1.6.7 are still available.

1. Surveying Review 10 DVDs (20 hours) Full Recording of a 3-day Seminar, by Dr. Shahin Mansour.
  2. Surveying for California Civil PE License, 1st Edition, by Dr. Shahin Mansour.
  3. Surveying Practice Exams and Solutions for CA Civil PE License, 1st Edition, by Dr. Shahin Mansour.
  4. Civil Surveying Sample Exams, 2nd Edition, by Peter Boniface. $30
  5. 120 Solved Surveying Problems, by Peter Boniface. $15
  6. Seismic Practice Exams and Solutions (2009 IBC/2010 CBC & ASCE 7-05), 2nd Edition, by Dr. Shahin Mansour. $35
  7. 300 Seismic Practice Problems and Solutions (2009 IBC/2010 CBC & ASCE 7-05, 2nd Edition, by Dr. Shahin Mansour. $55

If you are interested in any of the books above, please email me at [email protected]. Please note shipping is not currently included in the prices but I am open to other best offers if you want to get a package. Just let me know.

Good luck to you all!

Updated list: No. 6 and 7 are still available. Price reduced again. Shipping included.

4. Civil Surveying Sample Exams, 2nd Edition, by Peter Boniface. $30
  5. 120 Solved Surveying Problems, by Peter Boniface. $15
  6. Seismic Practice Exams and Solutions (2009 IBC/2010 CBC & ASCE 7-05), 2nd Edition, by Dr. Shahin Mansour. $30
  7. 300 Seismic Practice Problems and Solutions (2009 IBC/2010 CBC & ASCE 7-05, 2nd Edition, by Dr. Shahin Mansour. $50

If you are interested in any of the books above, please email me at qibbsky at gmail dot com.

Good luck to you all!

Back