• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CA Civil Survey Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardendog

Reaction score
$130 for the set including shipping. All books are like new with no writing or highlighting in them. They were purchased new in September 2010. Price includes Priority USPS shipping with Delivery Confirmation.

Surveying Principles for Civil Engineers, Second Edition

IMG00139-20110113-1931.jpg

Civil Surveying Sample Exams for the California Special Civil Engineer Examination, Second Edition

IMG00138-20110113-1930.jpg

120 Solved Surveying Problems for the California Special Civil Engineer Examination

IMG00137-20110113-1929.jpg

Feel free to send me a private message with any questions or contact me if you are interested in purchasing individual books. Payment through paypal. I can ship as soon as I have payment.

[SIZE=14pt]$118 for the set of three books plus the notes from the PPI one day survey class.[/SIZE] Shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation!

[SIZE=18pt]Reduced again! $112 for the set including the PPI class notes. [/SIZE] I cover shipping and paypal fees :)

These books are in new condition with no writing or highlighting. I payed $185 for the set.

Back