Biden Foot-in-Mouth Disease

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolverine

Uncanny Pompadour
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker[/SIZE]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/17...cret-vp-bunker/

"According to a report, while recently attending the Gridiron Club dinner in Washington, Biden told his dinnermates about the existence of a secret bunker under the old U.S. Naval Observatory, which is now the home of the vice president."

Jackass. (not to be partisan or anything)

That is pretty sad. Of course, the newsmen were bound by their credo to report to an enquiring public that needs to know.

I'd like to allocate my taxpayer dollars to have someone follow these clowns around and play rimshots at all the applicable moments.

Can't have been all that secret. I read about it in a novel years ago. Shoot, they give tours of the one under the Greenbriar Hotel now.

I don't understand what the big deal is about this bunker or the one at the Greenbriar. They are supposedly built to withstand a nuclear blast, either direct hit or close to it. How exactly does knowing the location of said bunker reduces its effectiveness in the event of an emergency?

I don't understand what the big deal is about this bunker or the one at the Greenbriar. They are supposedly built to withstand a nuclear blast, either direct hit or close to it. How exactly does knowing the location of said bunker reduces its effectiveness in the event of an emergency?

Because now he's going to have Jehova's Witnesses soliciting him down there.

I just concerned that the bunker is probably not LEED certified. What hypocracy!!!!

as much as people may have not liked Cheney, I think he was actually very intelligent, and it was nice to not have an idiot in the VP job for 8 years (Gore, Qualye, and now Biden)

Back