AEI Live Webinars - PE Construction Depth Starting August 09, 2024

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AEI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
AEI Live Webinars for the new NCEES Civil PE Construction Depth Exam starting August 09, 2024.
Taught by: Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim, and Dr. A Aziz.

The Civil PE Construction Depth course follows the new NCEES specifications for the April 2024 exams. The course has a total of 112 hours of lectures, Homework (CBT) and Mini-exams (CBT) for each topic and a final full 8-hour Simulation Exam (CBT) that includes 80 problems. A review of the simulation exam solution is also provided.

For more information, please visit aei-california.com

Testimonial from AEI class participants:

"
Hello Dr. Ibrahim
I took the exam last week and received the results yesterday. I passed. Thank you for your comprehensive course and study materials. Those helped me a lot. Thank you again for helping me pass the national exam. I would definitely recommend your classes to everyone I know who is planning to study for PE Civil Construction

"
Kaveh A.
Woodland, CA

"
Dr. Ibrahim,
I just wanted to reach out and let you know that I passed my Civil PE Construction exam last week.
I've been working towards this for over 2 years. I started out with structures depth, but I was unsuccessful. I then switched to construction depth and took AEI construction depth course . I worked hard and finally came out on top passing with an hour left to spare on exam day.
I just wanted to thank you and your team for developing a structured course. It kept me on track while studying.

"
Jack P.
Augusta, WV

Back