Abandoned Villiage (R2) - Challenge #2

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who had the best answer (see their responses below)?

• Sapper - #31 Check the backseat

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Knightfox - #2 Doubletap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pbrme - #30 Carry a stain stick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blybrook - #6 The Skillet

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexman PE PMP

Internationally PMP'n his PE-ness
Reaction score
A simple 2-part question. Most creative answer (as voted on by eb.com) wins.

What's your favorite Zombieland Rule? Why?

Link to the Zombieland rules:

http://www.zombielandrules.com/

Winner will get a power-up of their choice that is applicable to the opposite status. The power-up will become available to you once you change to that status. For example: if you're currently a zombie, you could only pick a db shotgun or bite-resistant armour and won't become available for your use until you return to the land of the living.

Edit: Deadline for submissions will be 11:59pm (ET) Monday night. Voting will be on Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
The double-tap. Virtually no explanation necessary. Don't be stingy with your bullets. To survive zombieland and this apocalypse, one must be smart with their ammo. Woulda......coulda........shoulda

z7.JPG

ZLR 30. Pack your stain stick

Back in Nam...

I choose this because inevitably, you're going to have to go mid-evil on their asses. In a Zombie apocalypse, guns, gas, and ammo would be in short supply. Eventually, you'll run out in the wrong place at the wrong time and you'll need to resort to the old stain stick. Crow-bar, barbed-wire wrapped Louisville, what ever you've become comfortable with is better than bare hands. It gives you a little bit of distance, packs an extension of force, and will definitely leave a stain on rotting corpses.

I choose #6 "The Skillet"...

Always a formidable weapon and you can use it for more than just bashing in zombie heads. Can be utilized to cook food, then bash in the heads of those that come to investigate what is going on while hot. Easy to clean. A good, heavy cast iron skillet is always a useful weapon to have at hand. While great for cooking, your standard cast iron skillet is great for smashing faces. The first time you whack a zombie in the head with one of those bad boys, he or she will NOT be getting back up!

Sure you can; just have to burn off the excess fats. They are easy to clean and are very hard to crack / destroy.

No more submissions allowed, although discussion is encouraged. This poll will remain open until 11:59pm Tuesday night (or whenever I remember to shut it down Tuesday night).

There's not much you can't cook up with a well seasoned cast-iron skillet, zombie brains included. Just sayin'.

This is odd. Don't know whats goin on and I ain't gonna worrk about it.

Time to breakout the skillets!

And to think, I'm stocking up on Cast Iron for more than cooking.

Picked up a near new 10" dutch oven for 50 cents on my way home. They had sold the 13" pans a few minutes before I got there, or I woulda got those too.

With 5 votes, Blybrook takes it. Bly, let me know which of the items you want.

Sapper said:
damn it. somebody changed their vote on me.... I was winning when I last checked this.
ME TOO!!! WTH people???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back