looking for used Env Eng Ref Manual (Lindeburg)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmpc

Reaction score
Hello All:

I am new to this forum. Hope that everyone is doing OK with the studying. I'm down in Richmond, VA at a TestMasters review course and it's going decently.

I'd like to save a couple bux on the purchase of a used Environmental Engineers Reference Manual, if you know of someone selling please leave a private message for me here.

Thank you.

Hello All:
I am new to this forum. Hope that everyone is doing OK with the studying. I'm down in Richmond, VA at a TestMasters review course and it's going decently.

I'd like to save a couple bux on the purchase of a used Environmental Engineers Reference Manual, if you know of someone selling please leave a private message for me here.

Thank you.
Yeah unfortunately I think most of the people that actually check these boards regularly are keeping theirs. Good luck getting a copy for cheap...

On an unrelated note, I didn't know TestMasters did courses for the EnvE PE. I'd love to hear how that went.

TestMasters does the enviro review during the beginning portion of their Civil course (4 days - $600). They don't seem to do it that often, though, e.g., I had to travel from Rhode Island to Virginia! The course kix ass (I'm an air + energy guy) so I really needed the hydraulics, pumps, water treatment review which is the only thing their enviro course covers.

You'd think they would at least have one in Boston, but the course their was cancelled cuz of not filling up (I guess then it was the civil course that didn't fill up). To paraphrase the movie Spinal Tap, "Boston show is cancelled? Not a problem, it's not a big college town".

TestMasters does the enviro review during the beginning portion of their Civil course (4 days - $600). They don't seem to do it that often, though, e.g., I had to travel from Rhode Island to Virginia! The course kix ass (I'm an air + energy guy) so I really needed the hydraulics, pumps, water treatment review which is the only thing their enviro course covers.
You'd think they would at least have one in Boston, but the course their was cancelled cuz of not filling up (I guess then it was the civil course that didn't fill up). To paraphrase the movie Spinal Tap, "Boston show is cancelled? Not a problem, it's not a big college town".
My online course so far has been pretty good too in terms of content but it's really been tough to give up my weekends for several weeks in a row. I'm surprised more of these aren't offered around the country - seems like there are more environmental engineers out there.

Back