OFFICIAL EB.com MEMBER'S RESULTS THREAD - Page 7 - APR 2009 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
DVINNY

OFFICIAL EB.com MEMBER'S RESULTS THREAD

Just had champagne and a nice dinner -- for very good reason!!! Yippie!!! New Civil PE - Traffic (although I work Construction Mgmt)

Congratulations to all who passed -- and to all the others: you'll be celebrating before you know it! You can do it!

Thanks to everyone at eb.com for the practical advice and encouragement - I might not have bought CERM or 6 Minute Solutions if not for you.

I'll do my best to say "thank you" by passing on the favor.

:Banane35: :bananapowerslide: :PASSED2::multiplespotting::woot::party-smiley-048::beerchug: B)

No...it's because you have to have 25 posts to be eligible.

Ok, thanks. Oh well.

Ok, thanks. Oh well.

I'm not on the banner either? I have over 100 posts?

I passed PE Str-! exam first time thank to Almighty GOD

good luck to all

Put a few more posts out there to get to 25. Post about what books you used most, study strategy, the work you do etc.

I went through the reference manual.

solve questions 6 minutes solution book.

but most important of all I bought NCEES Structural-1 Sample question book and it really really helped me.

the questions on other books are harder than the real exam but NCEES sample questions are almost same as real exam.

i recommendeverybody who will study for Pe exam to buy NCEES sample questions book

:unitedstates:

This is the OFFICIAL thread for me to use names for the banner, please post in this thread if you passed, along with posting in your STATE's thread that you passed.

Hopefully, most of the congrat posts will be kept in the State's threads to keep this one cleaner for the passing list, but all congrats are good. :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL EB.com'rs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bananapowerslide:

I just received my results for the Va PE (Civil, WR) and passed. Va really needs to get the results out faster...the wait is intolerable...

sorry, I may have missed some people.

I'll go back thru this thread and see who I missed. (I've been busy and working long hours, so gotta give me some slack)

I passed! Civil/Construction in VA on the first try. I made it because of the Lindeberg Reference Book. I would encourage everyone who is taking or retaking the exam to get this book it was make test day a lot better.

:multiplespotting:

Edited by ElCid03

Passed. First time, Civil WR / ENV New Jersey. Still estatic!

Passed! Civil water/env depth in Oregon. First time. :)

Passed PE in NY state Structural-1 first timer.

Sign in to follow this