SII Results - APR 2008 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
knelli

SII Results

SII Pass rates were posted on NCEES website either yesterday afternoon or early this morning. Let us know when results come in! Any one hear either way on the SII yet?

I haven't received anything yet. Has anyone heard any news as to why the SEII is taking so long?

I haven't received anything yet. Has anyone heard any news as to why the SEII is taking so long?

I got mine last Thu 26 (Failed). Good Luck

I got my letter in the mail yesterday. I passed.

Edited by Will777

Hello! Ijust passed the PE Exam, and I want to go for next level: PE Structural.

I have a few questions on this regard:

Is there any waiting time/period or experience required after you get the PE Civil certification, before I take the PE Structural I or II exams? If so, how many years? Please enlighten me.

Thanks.

Hello! Ijust passed the PE Exam, and I want to go for next level: PE Structural.

I have a few questions on this regard:

Is there any waiting time/period or experience required after you get the PE Civil certification, before I take the PE Structural I or II exams? If so, how many years? Please enlighten me.

Thanks.

A trip to the licensing board website of the state you wish to be licensed in as an SE is probably the best way for you to get your answer.

Sign in to follow this