www.planetboondoggle.com

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not tried it. It sounds like it would be something to try (if it's legitimate) if you run out of questions to practice. And, paragraph 5, sounds like it's only for the Electrical PE.

They make some impressive claims (thousands of practice problems, money back guarantee, etc.), but their website looks like it was made by an 8 year old. That makes me question their credibility. However, with the cost of most study materials, it would almost be worth throwing $50 at them on the off chance that they are legitimate.

Is that for real?
Well, it is one of the ads by “GOOGLE” at the top of this forum (web). However, as previous cited above, their web page looks “scary”. If you do a GOOGLE search, you will get that referenced topic’s web name; will redirect you to POKER sites.

Thanks.

RC.

Looks like you may get boom-doggled-the-heck-out if you give them your visa number. Too many predators out there.

It seems to be in the "too good to be true" category...

just to note that while we appreciate the little bit of money that helps pay for bandwith here we dont endorse any of them, if you find one of them (ads) to be a scam let me know and I wil get them taken off the advertising list

Latest posts

Back