OREGON - RESULTS - OCT 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
IlPadrino

OREGON - RESULTS

What, nobody waiting for exam results from Oregon's OSBEELS?

Guest mascott

I'm waiting... Found out about EB by searching for "Oregon PE Exam results". 70% electrical pass rate bodes well. But I'm still nervous about finding that state of Oregon letterhead envelope in the mail. My wife handed me an envelope yesterday. She said "Oh, here's your, umm, thing." I didn't expect the adrenaline to flow so quickly, before I even looked at the envelope. It wasn't even from the state. Just a form letter explaining company policies that my company sends out each year.

Guest gobeavs

Hey everyone. Great board, keeps me sane while waiting.

of

My wife called OSBEELS yesterday and they said they mailed out half of the results yesterday and the other half will go out today. Now I'm freaked out.

Good luck everyone!

I found OSBEELS to be very helpful and honest with their information. I've got my fingers crossed for you guys.

Guest mascott
Just got my letter today! Passed baby!

Congrats!!!

My mail truck doesn't come around until 5-6 pm... Fingers crossed.

Guest mascott

PASSED!!!! Electrical.

:party-smiley-048:

Scared the cat with my hollering. Got a PE license number and a wallet size card to boot.

Question: The letter tells you to submit your Oregon specific questionnaire. Remember the take-home test after the test? Then there's a disclaimer: if you already submitted it, disregard. I submitted mine with a registered mail certificate, or whatever that's called when you're supposed to get a receipt verification card. I never got the card. Does everyone have this paragraph?

Just got my letter today! Passed baby!

Welcome to the club! Congratulations. What did you think about the law test you had to mail in? I did mine the night of the exam sitting in a pub. There were some beer stains on the paper... but I figured if I did nothing else right that day, at least I got the law test out of the way.

I'm waiting... Found out about EB by searching for "Oregon PE Exam results".

Damn... engineerboards.com comes up #1 when googling "Virginia PE Exam results", #10 for "Oregon PE Exam results" and nowhere on the first page (something like #17) for just "PE Exam results".

We've got to a better job of getting more googles. Maybe Tom can help?

Guest leqk
Damn... engineerboards.com comes up #1 when googling "Virginia PE Exam results", #10 for "Oregon PE Exam results" and nowhere on the first page (something like #17) for just "PE Exam results".

We've got to a better job of getting more googles. Maybe Tom can help?

I just received the letter today. I passed. I am so relief.

PASSED!!!! Electrical.

Congrats !!! :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

Congrats !! :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

JR

Guest gobeavs
Welcome to the club! Congratulations. What did you think about the law test you had to mail in? I did mine the night of the exam sitting in a pub. There were some beer stains on the paper... but I figured if I did nothing else right that day, at least I got the law test out of the way.

In my haste to erase the painful memories, I left it in my PE materials and forgot about it until a week or two after the exam.

Guest gobeavs
PASSED!!!! Electrical.

Congrats!!!!

Guest ACLakey

Posted in the wrong thread earlier...anyways I PASSED!! Civil

Andrew

Edited by ACLakey

Sign in to follow this