PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS - Page 2 - OCT 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jcc222

PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Another day no results. Today was week #10 but who's counting. :old-025:

Guest jcc222

I still have trouble understanding why they haven't found a more efficient way of administering this exam and returning results to applicants. It is a computer graded exam, 10 weeks to return results seems like 6 weeks too long.

Guest jcc222

Today is the day, results for PA were in the mailbox this morning. I passed. Good luck to everyone.

^ EES could take a hint from your local post office, which apparently gets mail there by 8 AM.

Congrats!

Today is the day, results for PA were in the mailbox this morning. I passed. Good luck to everyone.

Congrats !! :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

JR

Congrats!!!!!!!!

8:00 am? is that post office guy on speed?

oh yeah, today is........ remember the ALAMO!!

PSUbanana.gif

Great!! This means that EES (Engineering Examination Services) is sending results for states under their jurisdiction: PA, PR, NJ, VA, MA, CT and Iowa.

Did you receive the thin envelope with a single blue paper? What is the color of the envelope?

Great!! This means that EES (Engineering Examination Services) is sending results for states under their jurisdiction: PA, PR, NJ, VA, MA, CT and Iowa.

Did you receive the thin envelope with a single blue paper? What is the color of the envelope?

Envelope is Golden. I just received my results too. Drum Roll Please....

I PASSED. :PASSED2:

:party-smiley-048:

Results are here.. I passed.

Congrats !!! :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

Envelope is Golden. I just received my results too. Drum Roll Please....

I PASSED. :PASSED2:

:party-smiley-048:

JR

:multiplespotting::multiplespotting::woot: I passed....

The golden envelope isn't the key though cause my envelope was golden last time also and wasn't so lucky.

Congrats to all the others that passed. In my glee I forgot to pass on my congratulations to the others. Thank God we don't have to do this again.

:multiplespotting::multiplespotting::woot: I passed....

The golden envelope isn't the key though cause my envelope was golden last time also and wasn't so lucky.

Maybe they alternate envelopes for posting mail like they change the color of the pencil? :dunno:

JR

Guest Dave

My results arrived at my office today, and one of my co-workers smartly called me to let me know. I passed!

My results arrived at my office today, and one of my co-workers smartly called me to let me know. I passed!

Congrats !! :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

JR

Guest HEOC

Still waiting in Puerto Rico.... :waitwall:

Guest jcc222

Has anyone heard anything about when to expect the PE numbers to be assigned to those of us who passed the test in October? I know the letter said it could be up to 90 days, I was hoping that someone had information indicating a smaller timeframe.

Has anyone heard anything about when to expect the PE numbers to be assigned to those of us who passed the test in October? I know the letter said it could be up to 90 days, I was hoping that someone had information indicating a smaller timeframe.

Unfortunately, you'll find from this topic that last time the numbers took almost the entire 90 days to be issued.

Unfortunately, you'll find from this topic that last time the numbers took almost the entire 90 days to be issued.

Last time it took the scores in PA exactly 70 days to land in my mailbox....so we are at day 50 now....and I am already nervous!!! Got my fingers crossed.

Sign in to follow this