SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS - Page 2 - OCT 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Keith

SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement. good luck to the ones still waiting........the hours seem like days!

I want to be like you when I go to mail box Monday, Tues , Wed..

A job well done! :appl:

Congrats Captain Worley and Keith!

:beerchug::appl:

Guest goingtopass

anyone know how long before we get our license number? the letter said i passed, and that the board would send me my registration in the "near future".

Congrats to the three new P.E.'s on board...

I just hope we made enough impression with you to stay here even though you passed the exam!

You couldn't run me off (well I guess you could :banhim: ). I love this board.

Guest goingtopass

All i have to say is that we may be "slow" in the south, but we get our results first...i LOVE this state!

I passed, too!!!!!

Captain Worley, P.E.

Congrats Capt and all the other SC examinees who have passed!

Good job! Now do a victory lap through the office!

-Ray

Can any of the SC passing people do me a HUGE favor: I'm still waiting to get my letter and probably won't get it until Wed or Thursday. I've been checking my application status at

https://verify.llronline.com/SecurePortal/I...rtal/Index.aspx

I checked first thing this morning and it still said pending for Board Approval and Data coordinator. When I just checked it it said there were no applications pending, what does that mean? No new names have been added to the data base as of yet. I was curious what it said for the people that have received passing letters, or failing for that matter, I'm dying here.

Slates, I'm not listed on the licensee lookup yet. I seriously doubt the names will be added until sometime next week. I expect our names to go on the list about the same time as our PE licenses are mailed.

I'm crossing my fingers for you, buddy.

Here's the addy for licensee lookup. Your link got me into a sign-in page that I couldn't access.

http://verify.llronline.com/LicLookup/LookupMain.aspx

Guest niffur

It seems unusual that we got 3 on saturday and 0 on monday.

Guest goingtopass

3 saturday and none today....

i am not sure how many people on here are from SC, so it may depend. the other person in my office who took it also found out he passed on Saturday, so good luck guys!

Guest niffur

true - i checked the sc-results thread for april 2007 and it didn't look like there were any actual SC reports there.

Guest Keith
It seems unusual that we got 3 on saturday and 0 on monday.

I thought the same thing. I am hoping we get some more results so I can return the congrats!

Guest Keith
Can any of the SC passing people do me a HUGE favor: I'm still waiting to get my letter and probably won't get it until Wed or Thursday. I've been checking my application status at

https://verify.llronline.com/SecurePortal/I...rtal/Index.aspx

I checked first thing this morning and it still said pending for Board Approval and Data coordinator. When I just checked it it said there were no applications pending, what does that mean? No new names have been added to the data base as of yet. I was curious what it said for the people that have received passing letters, or failing for that matter, I'm dying here.

Slates, check the Licensee Lookup Page on LLR-I just checked and I am listed there. Hopefully, you will be too!

Keith

Slates, check the Licensee Lookup Page on LLR-I just checked and I am listed there. Hopefully, you will be too!

Keith

I just checked it and my name was on there!!!!!!, thanks to all of you that were checking info for me, now maybe I can get something done at work and won't have to run home to check the mail everyday, the letter will get here when it does

I just checked it and my name was on there!!!!!!, thanks to all of you that were checking info for me, now maybe I can get something done at work and won't have to run home to check the mail everyday, the letter will get here when it does

:multiplespotting: Congrats Slates :multiplespotting:

From now on you shall be named Slates,P.E.

:appl: Congrats to two more. :thumbs:

I hope I can soon add my name to the list.

Mark

Sign in to follow this