Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

Sealing documents - signature pad recommendations?

Does anyone use one of these pads to sign/seal stuff?  Any recommendations of one that would work well?  We've got stamps/seals in Autocad, but need something else for letters and such...I've got bluebeam stamps set up for myself but my boss is old school print-sign-scan...

https://www.amazon.com/Topaz-T-S460-HSB-R-Electronic-Signature-Non-Backlit/dp/B005G4YVNM/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=signature+pad&qid=1598893157&sr=8-7

I have no experience using anything like that.  We are fully digital using DocuSign or Bluebeam. Even our old-school folks use digital.

^^ Same here.

We have USB dongles (your digital certificate) along with Bluebeam stamps of the actual seals.

I would read what digitally sealing a document really means in whatever jurisdiction your boss is going to sign in.

Or better yet, make him read it.

Posted (edited)

Hmm.  I'm pretty sure the firm I worked at for a year fresh out of school had all the PE's signing their documents with one of these, its just been a while so I don't remember for sure.  Might have to reach out...or maybe if we buy one and it doesn't work I can finally convince him to get bluebeam.

kevo we are familiar with our local statutes, thanks

Edited by thedaywa1ker
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.