Free giveaway! - New Practice Exam for the PE by Electrical PE Review just released - Page 4 - Power Exam Sub Forum - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Zach Stone, P.E.

Free giveaway! - New Practice Exam for the PE by Electrical PE Review just released

1 hour ago, SparkyBill said:

Zach you the man! Didn't get a free book, but I am looking at which website I want to pay for a course for my first attempt at my exam for April 2020, and this is the most awesome thing I've seen a company do! Kudos to you and your company man! 

Thanks for the kind words @SparkyBill, I really appreciate it!

The PE exam is very expensive, I completely understand that not everyone has the budget for a review course or even an extra $40 for a practice exam after paying for the application fee and code books. A lot of engineers are still in debt for student loans as it is, and not every employer has a reimbursement program either which is kind of sad. 

It's fun to make a great product and give away to someone that normally wouldn't be paying for it anyways. Plus we are really excited to get the new practice exam out into the engineering community because we put a tremendous amount of effort into it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zach Stone, P.E. said:

The coupon code has been reloaded, grab it quickly!

We are current at a total of 150 free copies given away! 

We are almost at the final limit and will be cutting it off completely very soon. 

I was able to get a copy. Thank you so much @Zach Stone, P.E.. I don't get excited about studying but as a repeat test taker I'm pretty stoked to have some new problems to work. Thanks for taking the time to create this!

2 minutes ago, daydreambeliever said:

I was able to get a copy. Thank you so much @Zach Stone, P.E.. I don't get excited about studying but as a repeat test taker I'm pretty stoked to have some new problems to work. Thanks for taking the time to create this!

My pleasure. I hope you enjoy. 

FYI I just checked and there are only 2 more free downloads left in this batch. 

Edited by Zach Stone, P.E.

1 hour ago, Zach Stone, P.E. said:

Thanks for the kind words @SparkyBill, I really appreciate it!

The PE exam is very expensive, I completely understand that not everyone has the budget for a review course or even an extra $40 for a practice exam after paying for the application fee and code books. A lot of engineers are still in debt for student loans as it is, and not every employer has a reimbursement program either which is kind of sad. 

It's fun to make a great product and give away to someone that normally wouldn't be paying for it anyways. Plus we are really excited to get the new practice exam out into the engineering community because we put a tremendous amount of effort into it. 

@Zach Stone, P.E.

I got it! Finally :)

Thank you so much for being such a great help to the Electrical Engineering community! I'll be buying your course within the next few weeks! I'm prepping for the April 2020 Exam. 

Best,

Linus

Just now, LinusN said:

@Zach Stone, P.E.

I got it! Finally :)

Thank you so much for being such a great help to the Electrical Engineering community! I'll be buying your course within the next few weeks! I'm prepping for the April 2020 Exam. 

Best,

Linus

My pleasure. I hope you enjoy the new practice exam in the mean time Linus. 

Hi Zac, I tried multiple times, and even when the coupon was available it asked me to fill in the cc info. It would be great if you can help. Thanks!

On 9/27/2019 at 9:57 AM, SparkyBill said:

Zach you the man! Didn't get a free book, but I am looking at which website I want to pay for a course for my first attempt at my exam for April 2020, and this is the most awesome thing I've seen a company do! Kudos to you and your company man! 

I can’t recommend Zach’s class highly enough! He works through the tiny things that trip you up and wants you to do well!

2 hours ago, MadamPirate said:

I can’t recommend Zach’s class highly enough! He works through the tiny things that trip you up and wants you to do well!

Thank you, I'm still on the fence. Right now It's looking like PEreview, or SchoolofPe, I'm 100% doing one. I will just have to see what they both offer and pros/cons and get feedback from other people. I have 2 co-workers that swear by SchoolofPe but they got their PE 5-10 years ago. 

Getting my FE I got burned by ppi2pass website. Their problems were NOTHING like problems on the FE. Big waste of time, and looking back I realize their "quiz and question bank" was probably made 20 years ago if not longer. 

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:54 PM, Zach Stone, P.E. said:

That was fast!

The free limit was just exceeded. I just reloaded the number of free coupons included in that link above. If you just tried and couldn't get a free copy, try it again and you should be good!

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:54 PM, Zach Stone, P.E. said:

That was fast!

The free limit was just exceeded. I just reloaded the number of free coupons included in that link above. If you just tried and couldn't get a free copy, try it again and you should be good!

I have not been able to get my Copy of the Practice Exam. It is send a link to purchase it.

Hi Zach,
I just found this gem, but it says invalid. Can I please get a copy? Much appreciated doing this.

Thanks.

Can someone please send me a pdf copy of this ? 

I will really appreciate it if someone is able to send me a pdf of this as I am going to take this PE exam 2nd time and I could use some additional help.

v2s19@yahoo.com

Thanks