EB Mafia - Page 18 - Games - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards

14 hours ago, ptatohed said:

Hey @leggo PE !   Miss you too!  I hope all is well. 

Has knight gone missing too?  

Just haven't spotted him in a while, I think something about a mini kf might be to blame?

5 hours ago, vhab49_PE said:

So @Audi driver, P.E. collects $133?

No because he ded. 

23 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

No because he ded. 

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

• Like 2

On 7/19/2019 at 3:20 PM, JayKay0914 said:

Image result for fake plastic feet funny

WTAF

8 hours ago, leggo PE said:

Just haven't spotted him in a while, I think something about a mini kf might be to blame?

Ahhhh!  Congrats to him!  :D  

16 hours ago, NikR said:

WTAF

Why do people keep bumping this picture ffs.

Edited by Roarbark
Let it die, like @Audi driver, P.E.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Roarbark said:

Why do people keep bumping this picture ffs.

AGREE

7 hours ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

@ptatohed do you want to play Mafia with us?

Cheb, I have no idea what that means, sorry!  Maybe if someone explained it to me?  Thanks!  

@ChebyshevII_PEI vote for @leggo PE! Cuz she's mean. She's gotta be mafia...

3 hours ago, ptatohed said:

Cheb, I have no idea what that means, sorry!  Maybe if someone explained it to me?  Thanks!  

Mafia is a "whodunit" game in which there is a Game Moderator (GM) that picks a set number of villains from the participating players. These villains make up a very small percentage of the player base and have the ability to kill (remove one player from the game) by choosing them in the middle of the night. On the other hand, the remainder of the player base are citizens. At a set time during the day, the citizens can vote for who they think is a member of the mafia. The individual getting the most votes "dies" by some horrendous method and is removed from the game. This next round, my vote for the method of deadifying the person receiving the most votes is for them to perform ritual seppuku. Please see below for a tutorial. This person could be a member of the mafia or a completely innocent, yet very unlucky, individual. In addition, there are two citizens with special abilities. These individuals are the Police Officer (PO PO) and the Doctor. The PO PO  may investigate one person daily (privately ask the GM if a player is mafia or townsfolk) and determine whether they are affiliated with the mafia or not. The Doctor may elect to save one of the townsfolk in which mafia has graciously provided with a Colombian necktie the previous night. @ChebyshevII_PE will have to provide more info how this happens as the Doctor was killed very early last game so I don't know if they (Dre) has to guess who is going to die or if they can choose to swoop in like a hot busty nurse and revive you like one of those smutty movies on late night skinemax. Both the Doctor and the PO PO can publicly reveal any information they desire to the players, but doing so too early will likely get them a one way trip to Atlantis wearing a new pair of concrete loafers ( @NikR, please tell Sebastian and Ariel hello for me but tell Flounder he can go straight to hell! That little shark shart owes me money and he's screening my calls).

image.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ptatohed said:

I’m going to start another round soon. If you like, you can observe this round and join in later?

• Like 1

I will draw the roles around 9am this morning; the vote will still take place at 6:00 pm Pacific Time. Sorry for the delay.

O:

I hope I'm mafia!  And I hope I make it through the first round!  *crosses fingers*

3 hours ago, AlmostSE said:

@NikR, please tell Sebastian and Ariel hello for me but tell Flounder he can go straight to hell! That little shark shart owes me money and he's screening my calls

I have respawned for this new game. I will convey your message if I end down there again.

4 hours ago, AlmostSE said:

but tell Flounder he can go straight to hell! That little shark shart owes me money and he's screening my calls).

new phone, who dis?

• Like 1

THE TIME IS NEAR GUYS IT'S NEAR!

11 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

THE TIME IS NEAR GUYS IT'S NEAR!

No, it’s 8:50.

5 minutes ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

No, it’s 8:50.

8:56.

11:03.... errr, 9:03

• Like 1

Ok, Let’s play Mafia!

There are townsfolk, and Mafia members. Townsfolk are going to try to eliminate the Mafia before the Mafia eliminates them. The game ends when either all of the Mafia is eliminated (town wins), or there are fewer townsfolk than Mafia members (Mafia wins).

The Mafia members are going to privately tell me who they would like to eliminate during the night. I will reveal to everyone what happened the next morning.

During the day, everybody (townsfolk and Mafia) will publicly vote for a person to eliminate; I will eliminate the person with the most votes at the end of the day and reveal what their role was.

In addition to regular townsfolk and members of the Mafia, there is also a Doctor and a Cop. The Doctor can choose someone to “save” during the night; if they choose the same person the Mafia chose, then that player will escape elimination by the Mafia that night. The Cop can “investigate” players during the night.

The Mafia members know who each other are, but no one knows anyone else’s role except me. I have sent more specific instructions to the members of the Mafia, the Doctor, and the Cop. If you did not receive a PM from me, then you are a regular townsfolk.

You may use this thread to vote and post about the game. Anyone (playing or not playing, eliminated or not) can use this thread to speculate, discuss, accuse, or otherwise participate in the game; just please make sure to follow regular EB forum guidelines.

To vote on a person to eliminate, mention me (@ChebyshevII_PE) and tell me specifically that 1) you are voting and 2) the username of the person you are voting to eliminate. Please submit your votes by 6:00pm Pacific Time; I will count votes after that time as being for the next day.

Your vote only counts if you are playing and not yet eliminated. If there is a tie for most votes, I will pick one of the voted users at random. If there are no votes, I will pick a person at random (i.e. role will not matter) to eliminate; suffice it to say it’s in both groups’ best interest to vote for at least one person.

For reference, the players in this round are:

@RBHeadge PE

@tj_PE

@NikR

@Roarbark

@AlmostSE

@vhab49_PE

@chart94

@JayKay0914

@leggo PE

If you have any questions, or you would like me to tell you which players are still standing, please let me know.

Good luck to all of you.

*sneaks around in hedges with binoculars*