April 2019 15k SPAM Thread - Page 326 - Games - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
NJmike PE

April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

6 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Tell me more about the dangerous nachos.

Dangerous nachos = Crispy corn Nachos or French fries piled high & smothered melted cheddar cheese sauce, black bean puree, fresh guacamole, sour cream& Pico de Gallo.  Had chicken, veggies, and ground beef.  Also had huge chunks of jalapeno that I couldn't see because the bar was dimly lit.  They were very dangerous and you couldn't find chips, so flying nacho topping was going everywhere.  Including my phone.  T_T

• Like 2

Take a penny leave a penny thread...wtf, I need my 2 cents. They are all I have left....all that I have, and loosing them will make me senseless.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

Nope.  But someday I will be.  Maybe.

me too

4 minutes ago, SNAPE/SMOTT PE said:

Take a penny leave a penny thread...wtf, I need my 2 cents. They are all I have left....all that I have, and loosing them will make me senseless.

Then maybe just take a few pennies.

16 minutes ago, NikR said:

Then maybe just take a few pennies.

It’ll take more than a few :2cents:, I’m afraid.

3 minutes ago, SNAPE/SMOTT PE said:

It’ll take more than a few :2cents:, I’m afraid.

Invest. Compound interest can do wonders. At least thats what they tell me about my retirement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NikR said:

Invest. Compound interest can do wonders. At least thats what they tell me about my retirement. 

Yes, a foundation with a notice with a rock with a geologist is a great investment.

I’m trying to invest, but work is getting in the way. Actually, it’s making things worse. Maybe I can get on short term disability to take a few weeks off?

34 minutes ago, SNAPE/SMOTT PE said:

I’m trying to invest, but work is getting in the way. Actually, it’s making things worse. Maybe I can get on short term disability to take a few weeks off?

Yes, sick. Of work. Perfect.

• Like 1

So, how much longer will this thread be open for?

8 minutes ago, preeb said:

So, how much longer will this thread be open for?

Well, we could go into a detailed analysis of previous spam threads...but everyone else is too busy analyzing the NCEES stuff.

8 hours ago, JayKay0914 said:

Dangerous nachos = Crispy corn Nachos or French fries piled high & smothered melted cheddar cheese sauce, black bean puree, fresh guacamole, sour cream& Pico de Gallo.  Had chicken, veggies, and ground beef.  Also had huge chunks of jalapeno that I couldn't see because the bar was dimly lit.  They were very dangerous and you couldn't find chips, so flying nacho topping was going everywhere.  Including my phone.  T_T

I wish there was a “delicious” reaction.

4 hours ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

I am the loneliest spammer

hello

7 hours ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

Well, we could go into a detailed analysis of previous spam threads...but everyone else is too busy analyzing the NCEES stuff.

That'll cool down over the next week.

I'm really looking forward to the CivE pounding the table for the next six months that cut score was 50, and that any evidence to the contrary is just there because someone was too embarrassed to report their "real" score.

1) The cut score doesn't matter

2) One shouldn't restudy with the goal of just barely making the (extra-low) cut score. They should study as if they need 80/80. The former is how you get to do the exercise more times, whereas the latter reduces that chance. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

hello

Ohai 

36 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

One shouldn't restudy with the goal of just barely making the (extra-low) cut score. They should study as if they need 80/80. The former is how you get to do the exercise more times, whereas the latter reduces that chance. 

Yep. If I did t study as if I was going to get 100%, I would have failed.

pretty much. I'm going to leave it along though. They can have data gathering for a couple more days.

• Like 1

who gets their results today?

I'm thinking Miss released and we don't know about it. SD is in the mail, isn't that one of the three great lies? But I guess we will know about it soon. I'll give HI 50/50.

Sounds like NJ has a few days left while they NJ the process.

RI, meh, who cares ;)

• Like 2

morning! i drove in today. also got like 7.5 hours of sleep!

• Like 1

66 Members, 0 Anonymous, 145 Guests

No one's posting, but people are still waiting on results I guess...

I did kickboxing.  And it was so much more productive (don't know if that's the word) to the half hour gym classes/personal trainer sessions.  Like, I feel as if I did way more cardio and just general work than before.  And the kickboxing gym is very "we will text you.  You are part of the facebook group.  You are coming to class, don't leave us hanging!", which is something I kinda need when I'm working out.  A group and people telling me they missed me/I should come.

...plus gym members get discounts on mani/pedis at the nail place down a couple stores.  Which is totally a reason I should go.

So somehow last night, my cell phone blacked out and anytime I hit the "home" button, it'd starting vibrating. I couldn't get it to restart. So my friend drove us to the AT&T store (and she brought a 3in book to read while they looked at my phone). We were in the store for 2 minutes, guy restarted my phone easily. I wasn't holding down the side buttons long enough. He has no idea how it blacked itself out and such but it's functioning fine now 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️