SoPE on Demand or Live - Environmental Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Snow

SoPE on Demand or Live

I started studying for an exam planning to take an exam around May-ish. Because we are transitioning to the CBT format, I guess we are more flexible in terms of when to take the exam. I'm planning to signing up on SoPE for review but I feel like I should wait until they come up with the newer lectures in April. Because we are transitioning to a new format, I feel like their October lectures will be outdated. Should I sign up on their live course and wait until April, or should I just sign up now and start studying? If I sign up on their April, I feel like I should push back on exam date, but I'd rather not. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Edited by Snow

I am in the same boat. I am taking the on demand now from School of PE, but will have to re take at least one course when they come out with the new lessons due to the October version needing updating (I guess that if they come out during your access time they give you access to the new classes). I've been out of school for 9 years though and feel like I'm relearning everything.

Overall, I like the on-demand, I take a lot more time then they give in the live classes for each topic both because of my work schedule and because I stop and do additional problems.