Happy Birthday PE-ness! - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
knight1fox3

Happy Birthday PE-ness!

21 minutes ago, knight1fox3 said:

Happy birthday @PE-ness! Hopefully you don't have too hard of a day today!  :multiplespotting::happybday:

And if it is hard for more than 4 hours, you should seek medical attention. 

Happy birthday. 

• Like 2

Thanks for remembering me! It seems I have been forgotten a lot, lately. Especially at work. They just keep me in the basement, next to all the sewer pipes and ball storage. (and since when did I start working at a school gym?).  I only occasionally get asked to do anything by my employer, and even then it's just routine stuff.  I used to bitch and bitch about all the dirty work they used to have me do, but now I would welcome it as a break for the monotony.

So I just spend my time studying and practicing, but even that has gotten old. I've been through my textbooks many times each, already, and the internet down here isn't good enough to much with. Certainly no streaming. 

At least I will get the challenge of blowing out birthday candles today!  Should be fun, because I've been saving up!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

happy birthday!

@PE-ness have we all forgotten about your February tradition?  With all this cold, the world needs to know:  How long was your shadow?  How much more of winter can we expect??

• Like 1