Thanks guys

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Platinum

I passed!

Just wanted to say thanks to the Electrical guys here for answering my multiple, annoying questions :)

I never took power courses in college so it was a little difficult for me, but 2nd time was a charm!

Still have much to learn, but this was a big step.

Shout out to Luis, grover, singlespeed, Art, ktulu, and many others.

For the future test takers, i think that the NCEES sample exam was the book that helped me. If you can answer those questions you definately can handle the real exam.

The best thankyou I could get is - stick around and pay it forward to the next group of examinees.

:) Congrats!

I don't post very often, but I do read the helpful comments from many on this board. I want to send out a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for their insight and helpful information. :)

I've taken the exam several times and thought I would never pass. When things look grim, it's nice to know there are people out there pulling for you and giving you that extra help you are needing. Again thanks to all!

And by the way, :pASSED2: Wow, that sounds good!

I passed!Just wanted to say thanks to the Electrical guys here for answering my multiple, annoying questions :beerchug:

I never took power courses in college so it was a little difficult for me, but 2nd time was a charm!

Still have much to learn, but this was a big step.

Shout out to Luis, grover, singlespeed, Art, ktulu, and many others.

For the future test takers, i think that the NCEES sample exam was the book that helped me. If you can answer those questions you definately can handle the real exam.

:multiplespotting: Way to go Plat.

Congratulations :multiplespotting:

Back