School of PE vs. Testmasters

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dserrano

Reaction score
I'm planning on taking the civil PE exam depth in transportation in April. I am looking into taking a refreshing course. Can anyone provide with their experience on the two courses I listed? In particular, with testmasters. Is testmasters slightly better or the same for  the depth in transportation ?

I'm planning on taking the civil PE exam depth in transportation in April. I am looking into taking a refreshing course. Can anyone provide with their experience on the two courses I listed? In particular, with testmasters. Is testmasters slightly better or the same for  the depth in transportation ?
I would recommend doing a search for this info in your discipline's forums, there's likely to be reviews of all refresher courses. I'm not in transpo and I hate vertical/horizontal curves so I must defer, but I bet there is something that exists!

Samir and Nazrul are the best.  I took the EET class and I have taken the school of PE in the past.  I passed the PE construction exam this time because of EET professors and teaching materials.  EET has real simulation exam similar to the PE exam which helps to prepare for the actual exam.  School of PE doesn't have simulation exam at the end and their PM portion is not detailed when compared to EET. I highly recommend EET class.

Back