Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Lore23

ppi2pass with Kunal Patel

Is it worth taking the ppi2pass class with Kunal Patel? He talks so slow, and I would like to know if is worth it listening to those lectures.

I took the ppi2pass enviro prep. and failed....most of what he covers was not applicable to last April’s enviro PE exam, in my opinion. I used EET civil/WRE prep and passed. Nazrul Islam with EET is orders of magnitude better that ppi2pass.....plus the binders you get with EET are worth their weight in gold.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sebastian said:

I took the ppi2pass enviro prep. and failed....most of what he covers was not applicable to last April’s enviro PE exam, in my opinion. I used EET civil/WRE prep and passed. Nazrul Islam with EET is orders of magnitude better that ppi2pass.....plus the binders you get with EET are worth their weight in gold.

I did EET for enviro too! 

I took enviro with SoPE.  All the sections were really good, except the air/thermo section.  The material is a little scattered/pieced-together by a couple of different presenters so it's not as clear/easy to read as the others.

I also took SoPE. I think it is hard to suggest which class to take, because everyone learns differently. You will always find people who love a particular class, and those who hate the same class. It all depends on learning styles, and effort someone puts into the class. I think you can take any class and pass. Some classes may require a little more effort, outside of the lecture than others.

That being said, I loved SoPE. I thought the air section was not well covered. All other areas especially Water/Wastewater/Water Resources were well done in my opinion.