Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
RBHeadge PE

October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

1 minute ago, daydreambeliever said:

I'm so in love with my life right now. I can't even explain it. It's kinda silly though because I have a 3 year old so it's not like I actually have a life.

I totally know what you mean...I kept waking up in the middle of the night Saturday and Sunday, like really excited to wake up and not have to study all day.

Huge props to doing all this with a kid.  I was trying to get my license before starting a family, but looks like it's not going to work out that way 😅

• Like 1

Tacos?... Nice....

I went to Home Depot during lunch and bought a new drill....there's something about buying new tools that I find soothing and fascinating at the same time haha...

10 minutes ago, txjennah said:

Yeah, I haven't gotten used to all this free time yet.

This is an awkward period where you feel like you should study but don't have to, but what the heck do you do with all that free time?!?!

Edited by vhab49_PE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, knight1fox3 said:

What's going on here?!

These are not the posts you're looking for. 

Let them pass.

• Like 1

What did you guys do this weekend after the exam? I spent it making wine ...got about 8 gal. right now aging in oak barrels ...I plan to celebrate in Dec. when we get the news that everyone who took the exam in Oct PASSED!!  

8FF7098E-3C03-4789-9419-C6045276743A.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, SacMe24 said:

What did you guys do this weekend after the exam? I spent it making wine ...got about 8 gal. right now aging in oak barrels ...I plan to celebrate in Dec. when we get the news that everyone who took the exam in Oct PASSED!!  

8FF7098E-3C03-4789-9419-C6045276743A.jpeg

My family came to visit, so went to a show with my husband and brother...napped...and started crocheting a cardigan! :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

This is an awkward period where you feel like you should study but don't have to, but what the heck do you do with all that free time?!?!

I know! I'm trying not to fall into the pit of laziness now that I have all this free time.

4 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

I still feel that way and I took the exam in April...

4 minutes ago, SacMe24 said:

*photo snip*

This past weekend I went to the Corning Museum of Glass!  Was really neat; saw a bunch of cool glass stuff like micromosaics, orange frosted glass, and a live demo!  My favorite piece was this glass tunic piece!  Amazing to me!

• Like 1

Spam! But wait, aren't rules in effect?

Also:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spam a bama.

36 minutes ago, SacMe24 said:

I still feel that way and I took the exam in April...

I get that way sometimes even a year later.  It is so weird.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vee043324 said:

you're not allowed to complain if you're already a PE. that's a rule. 

Musta missed that one...

57 minutes ago, vee043324 said:

#DCdrinkstoomuch

Or not enough...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We are having tacos tonight, yaaaasssssss.

• Like 1

Rainbow tortellini over in NYC for din-din over here!  

• Like 2

Watching Hocus Pocus with some friends tonight. Also feeling like I'm still not 100% over my cold, which is less than great when I have my overnight relay race this weekend in which I'll be covering 20 ish miles over my three legs...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayKay0914 said:

This past weekend I went to the Corning Museum of Glass!  Was really neat; saw a bunch of cool glass stuff like micromosaics, orange frosted glass, and a live demo!  My favorite piece was this glass tunic piece!  Amazing to me!

I have been there 3 times - very cool place. We last went in July. If any of you live within a 5 hour drive of this place I would say it’s worth going to check it out. My wife hates museums, but loves this place. The glass blowing demonstrations are very fun to watch.

34 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Watching Hocus Pocus with some friends tonight. Also feeling like I'm still not 100% over my cold, which is less than great when I have my overnight relay race this weekend in which I'll be covering 20 ish miles over my three legs...

That sounds intense! Good luck, and hope your cold goes away stat!

Good morning!

1 hour ago, RBHeadge PE said:

mornin'

wood

• Haha 1