Structural Depth Materials for Sale - Yard Sale - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
mnguy88

Structural Depth Materials for Sale

Hello,

I've switched depths and have a few reference and study materials for sale for a discounted price from original price. All are still in very good condition. These are some that I have:

PCI Design Handbook

AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specs 7th Edition

ASCE 7

IBC 2012

EET Depth Materials

Private message for more details. 

On 9/4/2018 at 4:04 PM, mnguy88 said:

Hello,

I've switched depths and have a few reference and study materials for sale for a discounted price from original price. All are still in very good condition. These are some that I have:

PCI Design Handbook

ASCE 7

IBC 2012

EET Depth Materials

Interested in PCI and aashto

Can you give me the edition, the condition of the book and the price? Gtg710w@gmail.com

43 minutes ago, jbm3 said:

how did you switch? i just noticed im registered for the wrong depth

Call NCEES. I have no idea if it's too late, but that's the first thing you should do. Assuming your state exam is administered with NCEES. I tried to cancel and was told " Not Possible". They just suggested to not attend as exams are packed and ready to be handed out. Just FYI. Good Luck.

On 9/4/2018 at 6:04 PM, mnguy88 said:

Hello,

PCI Design Handbook

ASCE 7

IBC 2012

EET Depth Materials

I tried to private message you, but was given a message that you cannot receive private messages...

18 hours ago, jbm3 said:

how did you switch? i just noticed im registered for the wrong depth

If I'm not mistaken, I believe NCEES has on their website that you can only change your depth up until the deadline for scheduling the exam. Once that deadline passes you have to stay with the one you signed up with.

On 10/20/2018 at 12:13 PM, Hemi79 said:

Call NCEES. I have no idea if it's too late, but that's the first thing you should do. Assuming your state exam is administered with NCEES. I tried to cancel and was told " Not Possible". They just suggested to not attend as exams are packed and ready to be handed out. Just FYI. Good Luck.

I was informed of the August 30 registration deadline and told i could get a refund. I tried to cram for construction - i think i did alright. We shall see. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Hi do you still have aashto and pci for sale? I tried to dm you but it didn’t work