Bringing Books into the Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellalshaaban

Reaction score
I want to be able to see my binder and book spines but having my books face downward is messing up my tabs. Anyone have a workaround or know of a product that’s like a bookshelf so the books are sitting horizontal instead of vertical?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you using to hold the books? Can you stack them so theyare on top of each other and not side by side? This may be a situation where they go in crate one way for hauling and then you adjust at the exam. 

Did you take any review classes? If so, the material from that class will probably be your main resource during the exam. I took EET depth review and I probably used that binder for at least 60-70% of the afternoon section. There was other items I knew right away and then some references that I need to use for straight look-up questions such as OSHA guidelines. As a result,  having all binders standing up with spines towards you may not be as important as you think.

Back