179D, 45L, Cost Segregation

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edcar27

Reaction score
Hi all. Just curious if anyone else is involved in any of these programs for commercial buildings. Our firm, though small, does a ton of Cost Sgregation studies and a lower volume of 179D and 45L (which are both energy efficiency studies). Just curious how many others out there were in these lines of work.

Hi all. Just curious if anyone else is involved in any of these programs for commercial buildings. Our firm, though small, does a ton of Cost Sgregation studies and a lower volume of 179D and 45L (which are both energy efficiency studies). Just curious how many others out there were in these lines of work.
A division in our company was pursuing some of these projects a couple years ago, but I have not talked with the people on that group for awhile.  I have also worked on the periphary of some projects that received state rebates (NYSERDA for example). 

Interesting. We are pretty knee deep in it, probably doing about 100 projects a year. Let me know if you or any of those in your company ever want to kick some ideas around, if they are still considering it.

Back