2011 NCEES practice exam (mechanical systems) - Mechanical - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Engineer_562

2011 NCEES practice exam (mechanical systems)

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have the older NCEES exam from 2011, the one before the current PE practice exam offered by NCEES? And want to sell it? PDF or physical book? I am willing to pay. Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The previous version was the 2008 which is identical to the 2011, except it consolidated all three disciplines.  I assume you are looking for the 2001 practice exam?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ramnares, thank you for your response. I am looking for the NCEES practice exam that we had before the current one.  If it is 2008, then I am looking for 2008 practice exam for mechine design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Engineer_562 said:

Ramnares, thank you for your response. I am looking for the NCEES practice exam that we had before the current one.  If it is 2008, then I am looking for 2008 practice exam for mechine design.

What he is saying is, there were two publications prior to the new exam format that were the same, one in 2008 and one in 2011.

Edited by Audi driver, P.E.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you. I thought he is saying the previous exam was published in 2008 and that 2008 and 2011 are same. Thank you again.

I am looking for both or either one. Basically, I am looking for more practice exams so I can test myself before the exam. Any exam is fine. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2018 at 4:26 PM, Engineer_562 said:

Thank you. I thought he is saying the previous exam was published in 2008 and that 2008 and 2011 are same. Thank you again.

I am looking for both or either one. Basically, I am looking for more practice exams so I can test myself before the exam. Any exam is fine. Thank you!

Hello.. the old format of the MDD exam has about 11 problems that do not appear in the newer version. They're still relevant to our discipline and I can send them to you if you'd like....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2018 at 12:17 AM, Engineer_562 said:

I just messaged you.

Hello, please can you share the 2011 MDM practice exams with me: emmajuwa@gmail.com.  Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2018 at 2:54 PM, emmajuwa said:

Hello, please can you share the 2011 MDM practice exams with me: emmajuwa@gmail.com.  Thanks 

Sent....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ccbiggs said:

Do you mind sending to me as well? biggs.caroline@gmail.com Thanks!  

Sent...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, er-ygang said:

hello jvanoye,

Do you mind sending to me as well?

yuegang@hotmail.com

Thanks

Sent... have fun and good luck next week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, mongolianbbq said:

Still sending? :)

peterwilc@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sent....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Df H said:

Please, Dear ,,,,,, send it to:

engdafi@gmail.com

Thanks,,,,

:wub:

Sent... have fun and good luck next week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please send to me as well :) Thank you

 

 nayte.nzrn@gmail.com

On 3/6/2018 at 10:57 AM, jvanoye said:

Hello.. the old format of the MDD exam has about 11 problems that do not appear in the newer version. They're still relevant to our discipline and I can send them to you if you'd like....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, nathanielnzrn said:

Please send to me as well :) Thank you

 

 nayte.nzrn@gmail.com

 

Done...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎년 ‎3‎월 ‎7‎일 at 1:57 AM, jvanoye said:

Hello.. the old format of the MDD exam has about 11 problems that do not appear in the newer version. They're still relevant to our discipline and I can send them to you if you'd like....

Hello there, can you please send me the old format of the MDD exam please?

haxorz@naver.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Larix said:

Hello there, can you please send me the old format of the MDD exam please?

haxorz@naver.com

Sent... good luck next Friday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...