Still waiting in Hawaii

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maarmu

Reaction score
The Board of Professional Engineers, Architects, Surveyors and Landscape Architects meets until December 14th. I believe the results will be released after that, on Friday December 15th (although hoping I am wrong and get them much sooner).

I don't think that Hawai'i requires full board approval prior to release. But it is a mailing state so check your snail mail.
They no longer mail results via snail mail. I took the exam in April, and got the results a day after the board meeting. Results where released via ncees website.

FWIW. Had one colleague pass and one fail the Hawaii April 2017 exam. The former got his congrats letter within several days of the first day. The latter had a long wait and had his result posted on the NCEES site (probably after the board meeting based on above).

FWIW. Had one colleague pass and one fail the Hawaii April 2017 exam. The former got his congrats letter within several days of the first day. The latter had a long wait and had his result posted on the NCEES site (probably after the board meeting based on above).
Read this in the morning, and had me obsessed with checking the mail. Just got home and checked the mail, I got a letter from the board with a notice of license fee dues. I PASSED THE EXAM (2nd try)!!!! Still have not received NCEES email, but who cares!

Back