Arizona???? - APR 2017 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
HADI

Arizona????

I guess there's still some hope. I called all their numbers and they are not answering. I am assuming they are in a meeting and trying to wraps this up.

I did and she had no clue that the other states have released their results! She said they have not received any notice from NCEES yet!

On 5/25/2017 at 6:43 PM, GoldenWarrior said:

We are always last :(

Arizona is usually pretty good a getting the results out fast. Typically in the first couple days.

On the other hand, Pennsylvania and other PCS states have historically released pretty late. 

14 minutes ago, DreamofbeingaPE said:
  • After we pass the PE exam, what's the next process to get our registration number in AZ? Thanks

https://btr.az.gov/resources/forms/application-forms

You have to apply for registration by completing the registration packet which includes:

• Application with all questions answered, signed and dated
  • Official college transcripts, if applicable
  • Verification of all examinations
  • Must provide verification of licensure/registration from all registered states
  • A signed check or money order in the amount of $100.00 for the application fee
  • Completed, signed and dated " Arizona Statement of Citizenship" form
  • Copy of a government issued photographic identification
  • Three (3) Certificates of Experience
  • Any applicable disciplinary or criminal documents

Once the board receives all the necessary documentation, they have to review your application.

1 hour ago, DreamofbeingaPE said:
  • After we pass the PE exam, what's the next process to get our registration number in AZ? Thanks

It is essentially the process you went through to apply to take the exam. It was pretty stressful actually.

20 minutes ago, ngmakhlo_PE said:

It is essentially the process you went through to apply to take the exam. It was pretty stressful actually.

We have to do it again? Don't they have all that paperwork?

1 hour ago, Meggd411 said:

That was my response too... Yes. Everything needs to be submitted again because, as I was told by the AZBTR, "the documents submitted to sit for the exam are in a closed file once you have sat for the exam." Just more money to shell out.

21 hours ago, DreamofbeingaPE said:

19 hours ago, Meggd411 said:

Congrats on passing though! Hopefully you saved a copy of your application...and if not make sure to save a copy. Most of the questions will be the same for different states. 

On 5/31/2017 at 1:56 PM, ngmakhlo_PE said:

That was my response too... Yes. Everything needs to be submitted again because, as I was told by the AZBTR, "the documents submitted to sit for the exam are in a closed file once you have sat for the exam." Just more money to shell out.

How long did it take you to get your registration number and certificate after all paper work was turned in to the board ?

Thanks 

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:21 PM, DreamofbeingaPE said:

How long did it take you to get your registration number and certificate after all paper work was turned in to the board ?

Thanks 

It took over a month.