Guesses on what date PA will officially release results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJ_structural

Reaction score
With the stuff that the PA board and PCS are putting us through (having to wait, momentary results releases that are retracted, etc.) I think we all need something to fill the time until the time comes.

So, guesses on what date PA will officially release results.. (bonus if you have a good justification/theory/hypothesis for your guessed date)

And go...         :popcorn:

It will be released the Wednesday after they replace the person they fired for releasing the results too early.

Based on previous go-rounds, I would say between June 1 and june 4; however, based on my email with PCS, they seemed optimistic that it would be possibly released before memorial day weekend.  

Seeing as how today is actually "National Lucky Penny Day" (you can't make that stuff up), I think that if enough of us find pennies on the ground (remember to only pick up the ones that are heads up!) then the results will be released tomorrow.   :2cents:

Seeing as how today is actually "National Lucky Penny Day" (you can't make that stuff up), I think that if enough of us find pennies on the ground (remember to only pick up the ones that are heads up!) then the results will be released tomorrow.   :2cents:
11.jpg

see... everyone's so quick to blame PCS, but they have released other states in a timely fashion. They (i.e. Karen) have always been prompt with any questions I have, unlike emailing the state board, which typically takes a day or so to get a response.  In fact, I couldn't get into my PCS page for some reason, and emailed them about it and it was fixed within half an hour.  I actually got an email response trying to troubleshoot the issue within 3 minutes of sending it.

I mean... they are responsible for Connecticut, Delaware,  Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

So far, only Massachusetts and PA are the only ones that they haven't released.  (though MA may be out, I'm not sure, I just know the others are confirmed.)

So this, to me, indicates its lack of communication on PA's end, rather than PCS.

You are probably correct about PCS vs. PA Board. My opinion is just a little skewed as it took me 24 days to get a response from PCS during the application process when an automated email didn't come from PCS when it was supposed to. It ended up being some sort of IT glitch between PCS and NCEES, which is completely understandable, but having to wait so long for them to tell me that was a little unnerving.

But the current situation, yeah you are probably right that it's on PA and not PCS.

I agree with both Clemson and JJ, I think the delay in posting results is PA.  This was evident in the little 'blip' we had on Friday (all PCS states had the 'blip' but NJ's results were on NCEES less than an hour after).   Although I had a similar issue with PCS during the application process, I blame PCS for most of that issue but it really came down to pour communication between NCEES, PCS, and PA.  

At the end of the day, the overall problem usually feels like too many cooks in the kitchen between PCS, NCEES, and PA. I'm sure they feel the pain similar to us in some situations due to waiting on each other and poor communication.

Personally, I think it's stupid that NCEES can't just release results to all and let the states catch up. Who runs this circus

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back