Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Key_Lime_PE

NJ Results Officially Up!

Typically, how long does it take from the release of results until the activation letters are mailed out?

I followed the advice posted from previous exams and called the Board to confirm the mailing address on file. However, after confirming the rep mentioned that the activation paperwork will take a minimum of 10 weeks to be mailed.  Does NJ send activation letters to those that have already passed the law exam first? Or is it a toss up every exam on how things are handled?

I called Wednesday afternoon and the man I spoke to said they were sending out packets over the next few days. I took the FE in PA so I need to complete the Law Exam still, but we'll get a paper stating we qualify to become a Licensed PE in NJ and will have to sign a form and send a $40 check (price might have changed). The guy also told me to call a few days after I send my paperwork back and they'll give me my number over the phone if it hasn't been posted on the verification page yet.

I plan on doing certified mail/next day delivery to get it as soon as I can so I can seek comity in PA.

17 minutes ago, Key_Lime_PE said:

I called Wednesday afternoon and the man I spoke to said they were sending out packets over the next few days. I took the FE in PA so I need to complete the Law Exam still, but we'll get a paper stating we qualify to become a Licensed PE in NJ and will have to sign a form and send a $40 check (price might have changed). The guy also told me to call a few days after I send my paperwork back and they'll give me my number over the phone if it hasn't been posted on the verification page yet.

I plan on doing certified mail/next day delivery to get it as soon as I can so I can seek comity in PA.

Thanks for providing this information. I am going to apply for comity in NY immediately.

Has anyone received their paperwork (or license number) yet?