Engineer Boards
​ ​
ptatohed

Everything you wanted to know about the CA-Survey/Seismic Civil PE Exams

On 10/4/2018 at 7:41 PM, vicentv said:

I’m still waiting too. Called the board yesterday and they informed me that a few applicants were delayed and should come out today or tomorrow. Congrats on your upcoming baby! @thebruce44

Have you heard back from the board about the results of the technical review?

I took the California civil surveying exam on 9/29/2018 last day of the 3rd quarter and I got my results yesterday and I have to re-take the exam.  

I wish to re-take the exam in the 1st quarter of 2019 ( January 1 - March 31 ); do I have to send my re-examination form now or I have to wait till 1st quarter of 2019?

Thank you 

19 minutes ago, vip-eng said:

I took the California civil surveying exam on 9/29/2018 last day of the 3rd quarter and I got my results yesterday and I have to re-take the exam.  

I wish to re-take the exam in the 1st quarter of 2019 ( January 1 - March 31 ); do I have to send my re-examination form now or I have to wait till 1st quarter of 2019?

Thank you 

You need to send in your re-examination form now. You'll get approved for the first quarter of 2019.

1 minute ago, engineeringforfun said:

You need to send in your re-examination form now. You'll get approved for the first quarter of 2019.

Thank you.