Google Hangout Study Group Forming for October 2014 Power PE Exam Review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EEgator PE

Electrical Engineer
Reaction score
All,

I am forming a group that meets up weekly via Google Hangouts. We are looking for 2-3 additional people interested in meeting up weekly and discussing/working out problems for the Oct 2014 Power PE exam.

In order to participate, you will need to have a gmail account and a web cam with microphone. Dell laptops have this built into them and iPads work really well for online meetings too using the google hangout app. Please also be registered for the Oct 2014 Power PE Exam.

If interested, please PM me your gmail address that you would like to use for the group and time zone. Once we have a full group, I will schedule the first meeting based on what time zones everyone is in.

For those unfamiliar with using Google Hangouts, I have attached a generic screen shot of what the meeting looks like. I have used this quite a bit for my MBA and it is very effective for study groups.

Thanks,

Scott

google-plus-hangouts.jpg

This is almost exactly what I did for the April exam and our team did well in passing the exam.

Still looking for 1-2 more people. PM me your gmail contact info if interested.

Thanks

Scott

BTW: I got this in my e-mail this morning.

Jay Elmore <[email protected]>

I am not a member of EB.com but I wanted to join your study group. Please forward to your leader.....haha
I am retaking the exam and have all of the study materials from the previous exam prep class which I would not recommend.

Back