PE Power Sample Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kduff70

Reaction score
I wanted to know if anybody can recommend to me some more PE Power sample exam question books I have the Kalpan , Camara and Complex Imaginary does anybody know more sample question material ?

thank you

I wanted to know if anybody can recommend to me some more PE Power sample exam question books I have the Kalpan , Camara and Complex Imaginary does anybody know more sample question material ?

thank you

--------------------------------------

In my opinion, you don't need any one of the books you mentioned .. They don't represent actual PE exam style and degree of difficulty). I had all but I didn't open any of them during the PE exam. You need to understand all aspects of NCEES sample ( 80 ) problems. In addition, I recommend couple of books like Power Systems (Stevenson), Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (Wildi), Power System Relaying (Horowitz/Phadke), Power System Analysis and Design (B.R.Gupta), Lighting Handbook...

Thanks..

thank you

Back