NJ/NY review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiko

Reaction score
Post deleted - please use the marketplace section of Engineer Boards if you wish to advertise tutoring services or other sales topics.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dleg

Forum Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF?!?

Your website contains portions of MY quick reference notes!

I put a LOT of work into those as part of my preparation for the exam. You asked me for help, and I sent them to you out of kindness and at no charge. And now it appears that you are trying to sell the entire set of notes to people? Really? For $150?!? Maybe ethics should be a part of the exam.

Please, don't anyone buy those notes. I will provide them free of charge.

David, I provided two people notes free of charge. I am selling my personal notes for $150. I can provide you with name of people and you can check yourself. Please don't post and check with me first.

I can send you copy of my personal notes so you an verify it's not the one you gave me.

If they're your personal notes, then why are you posting parts of my notes on your website? Why not parts of yours? And why wouldn't you ask me first?

Your description of your notes for sale, from your website, is as follows:

"Summary Notes for list of conversions, units, factors stormwater, groundwater, open channel, pipes/pumps, water treatment, wastewater, air, solid/hazardous waste, remediation, toxicology, and health & safety. Please Buy it Here"

Your description follows the titles of the pages of my notes EXACTLY. Even if you've added stuff to my notes, or you are selling my notes together with other notes that you've accumulated, that's still wrong.

I don't know what's going on here, but you guys can solve your problems on your own.

For the rest of the audience, I highly recommend you develop your own notes and work from published materials. There is simply no shortcutting this exam - the only reliable way to pass is to study, practice, and study even more. Another person's notes are not likely to help you.

And for anyone trying to sell their own stuff here, take note: Engineer Boards policy is for ALL advertisement to take place in the designated marketplace forum. This website doesn't operate for free. I will start taking down all advertisement and "endorsement" posts now that I am back from vacation.

For the rest of the audience, I highly recommend you develop your own notes and work from published materials. There is simply no shortcutting this exam - the only reliable way to pass is to study, practice, and study even more. Another person's notes are not likely to help you.

QFT. Just like knowing where to find everything in the FE Reference Manual helped for that exam, developing your own notes so you know exactly where to find everything is crucial.

Back