Board is open to advance + members

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Im doing a phased opening this time around.. Advanced Members and Supporting Members are open to posting...

Please remember your agreement signed with NCEES, Do not discuss anything related to the exam questions, discuss the attractiveness of your exam proctor all day long..It is not worth it. NCEES will track you down through the legal system and invaldiate your text score if your post an exam question here, please do not do it!

Are the results out yet? The wait is killing me! :poking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure that you email your state board daily to let them know that you have waited long enough for the results of your scantron.

6.5 weeks is the minimum time normally to get your results so try not to stress yourself! I could not follow that advice when I was waiting on my results and checked several times daily. Good Luck!!!

Hey all of you wise "elders", I'm sure you all did the exact same thing as us when you first took the exam, so don't be too harsh on us. That being said, I can't wait until I pass so that I can be on that side telling those youngins to hold their horses and get some patience!

Back