Snack crackers!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
Cheezits are the bomb, but I do love saltines with soup, or with butter on them, and Ritz crackers are awesome with cheese and sausage on them.

Now that I think about it, I think I slightly prefer Triscuits for cheese/sausage foundations.

I like unsalted saltines with wispride port wine cheese.

Cheezits are great but you can only eat so many before they're overwheling.

Everything tastes better when it sits on a Ritz, especially CheezWhiz! Come on you know you love it!

Easy cheese is da bomb, but I gave up on it because it is nearly four bucks a can here. It is awesome sammiched betwixt two Pringle's.

triscuits plain orginal kind rock...we have tried the flavored kind and were disappointed. all menationed previously are good and wheat thins are good too it all depends on the kind of mood as they all have diffferent textures

^I used to eat that directly from the can as a kid.

Cheezit's are the bomb and Cheese Nips are imposters! Plain triscuits aren't worth eating, but their flavored ones are pretty good. There's a lady here in the office that doesn't like Ritz crackers and I asked her if she was an alien. Everyone knows that all humans love Ritz crackers!

I do not lke flavored Triscuits at all.

Yes, Cheese Nips are a poor imposter of Cheezits, but Lance Gold-n-Chee is a pretty good cheesy cracker.

I do not lke flavored Triscuits at all.

Yes, Cheese Nips are a poor imposter of Cheezits, but Lance Gold-n-Chee is a pretty good cheesy cracker.
I haven't seen Gold-n-Chee in a while, and they are normally in vending machines. But anytime I can support a local company like Lance is great.

What about Chicken in a Biskit? There was a time when I really liked them, but I don't think I've eaten one in years.

51RFHfzsiYL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

I love the fishies because they are sooooo delicious! Oh wait, I was channeling my 2yo there.

I really love Ritz. I have been known to make a meal out of ritz and peanut butter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some Goldfish for Christmas. They didn't last the next day, poor things.

We have to buy the big economy size. I swear one of these days that girl is going to turn orange from Goldfish and sweet potatoes.

Pepper Jack Cheez Its FTW, but I can't find them around here any more. I can't put those things down.

I love Town House as well. Better than Ritz.

Calbee brand shrimp chips! You're not for real Asian unless you were raised on these.

Back