Survey Seismic Testing Date / Location

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cohguy

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to confirm the date range and ability to change locations for the California Survey Seismic tests? I'm flying from another state to take the test and want to know if I can take these tests in my state. There is a prometric location near me. I can't buy flight tickets until I know this.

Don't bother with the plane ticket, you can take it in your state...I think it's allowed to be taken at any Prometric location. I have no clue about the date range, though, as it's not posted yet.

Don't bother with the plane ticket, you can take it in your state...I think it's allowed to be taken at any Prometric location. I have no clue about the date range, though, as it's not posted yet.
The October 2012 Survey/Seismic exams were available at all Prometric testing centers nationwide from about October 20 to November 7.

Thanks. I am taking the NCEES portion as well, so I'll be flying anyways. Just wanted to know if I can fly back Saturday morning or if I needed to plan on testing Saturday as well.

Back