• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil/Structural References

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMiller

Reaction score
Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 11th Edition by Michael R Lindeburg, ISBN:978-1-59126-130-8

In general this text is in like new condition. There may be a couple notes in the book but they are few and far between. This book is designed to pair with the CERM 11th Edition.

$75.00+Shipping

All-In-One Civil Engineering PE Breadth and Depth Exam Guide, Indranil Goswami, ISBN:978-0-07-150265-8

Used but in decent condition. It is already tabbed out if you would like to keep them. I found this book to be a nice compliment to the CERM due to the difference in formatting styles.

$55.00+Shipping

I only accept paypal and would prefer to stick with the CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

-Andrew Miller

What edition is the All-In-One Civil Engineering PE Breadth and Depth Exam Guide, Indranil Goswami, I would like to buy this book.

Latest posts

Back