California results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndekens

Reaction score
The california board scheduled there meeting to approve the PE results:

/>http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/about_us/meetings/agendas/20121207_agenda.pdf

Looks like we should start seeing them either the 7th or the week after!

By this same theory (and the results map from the April exam), we should see our results here in Florida around the same time. The FBPE meeting is scheduled Dec 6th.

When I took the exam in October 2011, I was in the license lookup by Dec 30. Still faster than a lot of states during that exam administration.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure the results won't be released before the middle of December. Everyone relax :12:

I think the results are what they are, but I assuming want to make sure that if they issue a license that the licensee has no other requirements pending.

Where in that linked PDF do you see the board scheduled a meeting to approve the PE results..... and what does that mean ("approve the PE results")?
Item III Closed Session - Personnel Matters, Examination Procedures and Results, ...

So the Board will be discussing results, not approving them. Even if they were approving the results, what makes you (ndekens, not ptatohed) think necessarily we will know if we passed or failed within a week of this meeting?

The Board is a government agency. Expect long waits for everything.

So the Board will be discussing results, not approving them. Even if they were approving the results, what makes you (ndekens, not ptatohed) think necessarily we will know if we passed or failed within a week of this meeting?
What makes me think this? Well I have been taking this test since 2005, and have been monitoring the california board and well for the last billon times I have taken the test they have scheduled this meeting then relased the results the next week.

Latest posts

Back