Kaplan Problems & Solutions - Prob 6.14

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da_souljah

The Boss
Reaction score
Hey, I am working on a per-unit problem, and I was wondering if there was an error with the "Vbaseold" used in the solution?

Thanks,

Da_SouLJaH

Check the errata on the Kaplan website and see if it's in there. They're pretty good about publishing known errors.

^ Kaplan is also pretty good at having a number of errors in their review material. If you do a quick search, you should be able to find a few previous threads that point out these various errors.

^ Kaplan is also pretty good at having a number of errors in their review material. If you do a quick search, you should be able to find a few previous threads that point out these various errors.
Along with the errors, I felt the Kaplan exam was too difficult. It kills your confidence.

Along with the errors, I felt the Kaplan exam was too difficult. It kills your confidence.
Agreed. Some of the problems go into much more depth than what is on that actual exam.

On the contrary, I felt if you go in and really understand the problems and can show all your work, it prepares you for the far simpler exam problems. They act as good references too. Worked for me anyway.

Back